Identifying himself as a fellow sojourner with people he happened to have the privilege to journey with, Elijah finds value in offering a compassionate space where wounds can find healing, and where the hearts of loved ones can be turned to each other again. To Elijah, CCC is a place where, in your giving, you receive so much in return – a place where the encounters with clients, supervisees and fellow colleagues teach him so much about faith, hope and life.
Having crossed his Jubilee year, Elijah seems to find himself these days relearning the magic of being a child again – rekindling childhood innocence and curiosity, reimagining possibilities and relearning faith.
- M.Sc. (Family & Systemic Psychotherapy), Middlesex University, London in collaboration with Counselling and Care Centre & Institute of Family Therapy, London
- B.Soc.Sc. (Hons) (Social Work), National University of Singapore
- Diploma (Clinical Supervision), Counselling and Care Centre
- Registered Counsellor with Singapore Association for Counselling
- Registered Social Worker and Recognised Supervisor with Singapore Association of Social Workers
- Member of Association for Marital and Family Therapy (Singapore)