Rebecca believes that with compassionate practice, the therapeutic space would be safe and life-giving for healing and growth. She finds it a privilege to journey with and grow alongside clients, and fellow professionals as she interacts with them through counselling, training and consultation.
An avid book and nature lover, Rebecca can be found reading, taking walks, talking to her family members, cooking, and experimenting with baking goodies with unconventional ingredients during her free time.
- M.Sc. (Family & Systemic Psychotherapy), Middlesex University, London in collaboration with Counselling and Care Centre & Institute of Family Therapy, London
- B.Social Work, Curtin University of Technology, Western Australia
- Diploma (Clinical Supervision), Counselling and Care Centre
- Registered Counsellor and Clinical Supervisor with Singapore Association for Counselling
- Registered Social Worker and Supervisor with Singapore Association of Social Workers
- Member of Association for Marital and Family Therapy (Singapore)