Jade’s passion is to co-create more life-giving possibilities with clients, supervisees and trainees. She finds it deeply meaningful to support fellow professionals in their journey through compassionate supervision which has stemmed from her belief that it is important to Care for the Carers – especially in these high-stress, complex and fast-paced social service work contexts, where Carers face challenges, traumas and also triumphs.
She is an ardent reader and nature-lover who lives by the quote – “Nature is MY therapist”. She loves her nature walks (and takes amazing photos while at it), reading (books, spiritual books, novels, women’s magazines) and playing board /card games with her husband and son.
- M.Sc. (Counselling & Psychotherapy), Edith Cowan University
- B.Soc.Sc (Hons) (Sociology & Social Work), National University of Singapore
- Post Graduate Diploma (Working with Couples and Families: A Systemic Approach), Counselling and Care Centre
- Diploma (Clinical Supervision), Counselling and Care Centre
- Registered Social Worker with Singapore Association of Social Workers
- Associate Member of Association for Marital and Family Therapy (Singapore)