She finds great meaning in journeying alongside people with difficult emotions, by providing a safe space to be listened, held and cared for. She wants to be present for the broken- hearted so as to promote self-healing not just during the counselling sessions but also outside of it.
Valerie (Val as we lovingly call her) loves indulging in strolls and immersing herself in nature when time allows and loves her coffee.
- M.Sc. (Family & Systemic Psychotherapy), Middlesex University, London in collaboration with Counselling and Care Centre & Institute of Family Therapy, London
- B.Soc.Sc. (Hons) (Social Work), National University of Singapore
- Diploma (Clinical Supervision), Counselling and Care Centre
- Registered Social Worker with Singapore Association of Social Workers
- Member of Association for Marital and Family Therapy (Singapore)