Mr Steven Soh, Lead Therapist
Steven believes his work is not just listening and dealing with people’s problems but instead, one which facilitates their growth – in personal relationships and professional contexts – and likens it to seeing a plant bud and blossom through journeying together.
Steven loves and finds calmness in reading and appreciates it as a thought-provoking activity where he sees himself interacting with the wisdom and thoughts of the authors. When he is not reading, Steven loves to go for walks in the park with his wife and spends his free time with his family members over meals.
- M.Sc. (Family & Systemic Psychotherapy), Middlesex University, London in collaboration with Counselling and Care Centre & Institute of Family Therapy, London
- B.Sc. (Hons) (Business & Management Studies), University of Bradford, UK
- Dip. (Clinical Supervision), Counselling and Care Centre
- Registered Counsellor and Clinical Supervisor with the Singapore Association for Counselling
- Member of the Association for Marital and Family Therapy (Singapore)