Mr Terence Tan, Senior Therapist
Terence sees his work at CCC as a vocation and not just a job. He holds a quote he once heard, very close to his heart – “Where your passion and the needs of society meet, therein lies your purpose.” He finds meaning in being present with people in their moment of mental, emotional and relational need and loves engaging with them in compassionate, collaborative and creative therapeutic dialogues.
A doting husband and a father of two daughters, Terence loves spending quality time with his wife and two daughters, watching (but not playing) football matches (he’s also an avid Liverpool fan!) watching YouTube, Netflix and daily news, reading and listening to music and indulging in a cuppa or two.
- M.Soc.Sc (Social Work), National University of Singapore
- Dip. (Clinical Supervision), Counselling and Care Centre
- Registered Counsellor and Clinical Supervisor with the Singapore Association for Counselling
- Registered Social Worker and Supervisor with the Singapore Association of Social Workers
- Associate Member of the Association for Marital and Family Therapy (Singapore)