Mr Tony Ong, Clinical Director
Holding fast to the tagline, ‘one life, live it’, Tony likes to live it to the fullest in the most meaningful way so that many people around him will be touched and renewed to be a blessing to others and he believes that his work at CCC offers him opportunities to do just that.
He also enjoys tending to his plants, allowing himself to be moved and ministered to by music, immersing himself in movies of different genres, doings lap at the pool and simply doing nothing at times.
- M.Soc.Sc (Counselling), Edith Cowan University, Australia
- B.A. (Social Work & Psychology), National University of Singapore
- PGD Solution Focused Brief Therapy, Brief Therapy Centre, USA
- Dip. (Clinical Supervision), Counselling and Care Centre
- Dip. (Systems Approach to Family & Marital Therapy), Counselling and Care Centre
- Registered Counsellor and Recognised Clinical Supervisor with the Singapore Association for Counselling
- Registered Social Worker with the Social Work Accreditation & Advisory Board
- Clinical Member of the Association for Marital and Family Therapy (Singapore)