Ms Sharon Koh (Mrs Sharon Sng), Principal Therapist
Sharon’s passion to strengthen people’s stories of themselves and their relationships so that they can live out their hopes, is very much influenced by narrative ideas and practices. Besides counselling and conducting narrative and systemic training, she has also published multiple articles on supervision and narrative work.
In her free time, she loves spending time with her family (includes her furkid), exercising, baking, gardening and reading.
- M. (Narrative Therapy and Community Work), University of Melbourne
- M.Soc.Sc. (Counselling), Edith Cowan University
- B.A. (Sociology & Geography), National University of Singapore
- Dip. (Clinical Supervision), Counselling and Care Centre
- Registered Counsellor and Clinical Supervisor with the Singapore Association for Counselling
- Associate Member of the Association for Marital and Family Therapy (Singapore)