Ms Charlotte Chen, Senior Therapist
Charlotte believes in providing a safe space for people to share and make sense of their unique life experiences and supporting people to find meaning, purpose and a sense of connection. She also finds it especially meaningful to support human service practitioners in their personal and professional journey as the ripple effect is extensive.
When not creating ripples, Charlotte enjoys lazing around with her pet bulldog and bringing him out to fulfill his extroverted needs. She also loves to explore and immerse in nature on her bicycle wheels.
- M. (Narrative Therapy and Community Work), The University of Melbourne
- B.Soc.Sc (Hons) (Social Work), National University of Singapore
- P.G.Dip. (Working with Couples and Families: A Systemic Approach), Counselling and Care Centre
- Dip. (Clinical Supervision), Counselling and Care Centre
- Registered Counsellor and Clinical Supervisor with the Singapore Association for Counselling
- Registered Social Worker & Supervisor with the Singapore Association of Social Workers
- Member of the Association for Marital and Family Therapy (Singapore)