Ms Lim Li Zhen, Therapist
Li Zhen is grateful that her work at CCC allows her to bear witness to the stories that clients bring with them and to journey alongside them in co-creating their preferred stories of hope. To Li Zhen, it is a privilege to journey with clients towards growth and wholeness through holding space for therapeutic dialogues.
A nature and art lover, Li Zhen can be found hiking, exploring new trails, sketching, and visiting art galleries in her free time.
- B.A. (Social Work), National University of Singapore
- M.A. (Counselling), Singapore Bible College
- P.G. Dip. (Family and Systemic Practice), Counselling and Care Centre
- Dip. (Clinical Supervision), Counselling and Care Centre
- Registered Social Worker with the Singapore Association of Social Workers
- Registered Counsellor with the Singapore Association for Counselling
- Associate Member of the Association for Marital and Family Therapy (Singapore)