Charlotte believes in providing a safe space for people to share and make sense of their unique life experiences and supporting people to find meaning, purpose and a sense of connection. She also finds it especially meaningful to support human service practitioners in their personal and professional journey as the ripple effect is extensive.
When not creating ripples, Charlotte enjoys lazing around with her pet bulldog and bringing him out to satisfy his extraversion needs.
- B.Soc.Sc (Hons) (Social Work), National University of Singapore
- Post-Grad Diploma (Working with Couples and Families: A Systemic Approach), Counselling and Care Centre
- Diploma (Clinical Supervision), Counselling and Care Centre
- Registered Counsellor with Singapore Association for Counselling
- Registered Social Worker & Supervisor with Singapore Association of Social Workers
- Member of Association for Marital and Family Therapy (Singapore)