Cheryl’s passion lies in the desire to provide a sacred ‘holding space’ for individuals, couples and families who seek healing and growth in their relationships. She regards CCC as a place of refuge, reflection and encouragement, and her energies are centred upon this end to create meaningful imprints in the lives of the individuals she comes across.
Away from the intensity of her craft, Cheryl enjoys running and baking and loves watching soulful movies that enlighten her mind.
- M.Sc. (Family & Systemic Psychotherapy), Middlesex University, London in collaboration with Counselling and Care Centre & Institute of Family Therapy, London
- B.Soc.Sc. (Hons) (Sociology), National University of Singapore
- Diploma Clinical Supervision, Counselling and Care Centre
- Registered Counsellor with Singapore Association for Counselling
- Registered Social Worker with Singapore Association of Social Workers
- Member of Association for Marital and Family Therapy (Singapore)