Soo Jen finds meaning in her journey of providing therapy for people of various diversities and giving voice to the voiceless and marginalized, with an ever-expanding appreciation for their experiences, challenges and resilience.
When not donning her Therapist cap, Soo Jen indulges in nature walks, reading, exploring different types of crafts, drinking and brewing coffee to pass her time.
- M.Sc. (Family & Systemic Psychotherapy), Middlesex University, London in collaboration with Counselling and Care Centre & Institute of Family Therapy, London
- B.Soc.Sc. (Hons) in Social Work, National University of Singapore
- Certificate (Clinical Supervision), Counselling and Care Centre
- Registered counsellor and Clinical Supervisor with the Singapore Association for Counselling
- Member of the Association for Marital and Family Therapy (Singapore)
- Registered Counsellor and Clinical Supervisor with the Singapore Association for Counselling
- Member of Association for Marital and Family Therapy (Singapore)